korean languages-belajar bahasa korea

learn korean languages-belajar bahasa korea with image funny

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Relationship between men and women

1. Are you married or single?

기혼이십니까? 아니면 미혼이십니까?

2. Do you have anyone in mind?

마음에 두고 계신 분이라도 있습니까?

3. Are you happy with him?

그 사람이 맘에 드세요?

4. Don't stand me up!

저 바람맞히면 안돼요.

5. She has looks.

그녀는 미인입니다.

6. She is as pretty as a picture.

그녀는 매우 아름답습니다.

7. She has a sad face.

그녀는 얼굴이 못생겼어요.

8. She is a lemon.

그녀는 얼굴이 찌푸려질 정도로 못생겼어요.

9. You are so sweet!

당신은 정말 귀여워요.

10. There's a lot about to love.

당신에겐 아주 사랑스러운 면이 많네요.

11. She is a pain in the neck.

그녀는 귀찮은 존재예요.

12. He makes me sick.

저는 그가 정말 싫습니다.

13. I fell in love with her.

저는 그녀에게 완전히 빠졌어요.

14. I've been dying to see you.

당신이 너무 보고 싶었어요.

15. He turns me on.

그는 굉장히 섹시해요.

16. Hold me tight.

꼭 안아 주세요.

17. My girl friend and I broke up.

저는 여자친구와 헤어졌습니다.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lagu ost korea
lagu-lagu ost drama korea ada disini,full house,princess lulu
korealands.com/ost drama korea

Cewek Racing Girl
Racing girl cewek Korea,Cute and...
korealands.com/racing girl korea Bikin Website CMS-Script
CMS-Script buat bikin web,ada template,component-module Joomla
korealands.com/cms-joomla

Celebrities-Singer Korean
Korean Celebrities and singer,Shinhwa,Buzz
korealands.com/star