korean languages-belajar bahasa korea

learn korean languages-belajar bahasa korea with image funny

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Games & Activities

Let's play a game.
게임을 합시다.

It's time to play an interesting game.
재미있는 게임을 할 시간이에요.

First, I'll tell you how to play.
먼저 내가 게임방법을 설명해줄게요.

Let me demonstrate.
내가 시범을 보여줄게.

Let's have a quiz.
퀴즈 게임을 합시다.

Do you like this game?
이 게임 좋아해요?

What about the "Simon Says" game?
Simon Says게임 하는 것 어때요?

Do you feel like a game now?

게임을 하고 싶니?

When I say “freeze,” I want you to stop and listen to my command.

내가 “freeze” 라고 말하면 너희들이 하던 것을 멈추고 내 명령을 듣기를 바란다.

I shall be the referee.

내가 심판이 될게.

Heads or tails?

앞면 아니면 뒷면?

The first one to answer gets a point.

먼저 답한 사람이 1점을 얻는다.

The first team to get ten points wins the game.

먼저 10점을 얻는 팀이 승자입니다.

Who wants to play first?

누가 먼저 할까?

Take turns.

순서를 바꾸자.

Whose turn is it?

누구 차례야?

I'll write scores on the board.

점수를 칠판에 표시할게요.

Two points for this group.

이 그룹에게 2점을.

You lose a point if you answer wrong.

답이 틀리면 1점이 깎입니다.

If your team wins the game, I'll draw/put/attach a star on the board.

네 팀이 이기면 칠판에 별표를 그릴게요/붙일게요.

How many points have you got/did you get altogether?

모두 몇 점을 얻었니?

What was your final score?

최종 점수가 몇 점이었죠?

You're the winner.

네가 승자야.

It's a tie.

동점입니다.

The winners say "hurray" and the losers give the winners a big hand.

이긴 팀은 “hurray"라고 외치고 진 팀은 이긴 팀에게 박수 쳐주세요.

Let's switch the teams.

팀을 바꿉시다.

You have three chances.

세 번의 기회가 있다.

Clap your hands five times.

손뼉을 5번 쳐라.

Watch me carefully and copy me.

나를 잘 보고 따라해.

Do what I'm doing.

나처럼 해봐.

Do as I say.

내가 말한 대로 해봐.

Try to do it exactly the same way as I'm doing it.

내가 하는 대로 똑같이 해봐.

Let's continue the practice.

계속해서 연습해보자.

Is everyone finished?

모두 끝났니?

categories :[korean lesson]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lagu ost korea
lagu-lagu ost drama korea ada disini,full house,princess lulu
korealands.com/ost drama korea

Cewek Racing Girl
Racing girl cewek Korea,Cute and...
korealands.com/racing girl korea Bikin Website CMS-Script
CMS-Script buat bikin web,ada template,component-module Joomla
korealands.com/cms-joomla

Celebrities-Singer Korean
Korean Celebrities and singer,Shinhwa,Buzz
korealands.com/star